MPX opens it’s rink to the public once a week for open roller skating in the fall and winter. With music, disco lights, & a concession stand… you and your family are bound to have fun!
CLOSED ON BLACK FRIDAY!
Friday nights from 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
All patrons must pay a $7 admission fee at the front door. An adult chaperon (non-sk8ing) is free. Once admission is paid, there are no refunds.
We offer both roller skates & roller blades for skate rental for a $3 fee. Personal skates are allowed however must be shown at front desk for brakes. Black brakes are not allowed on the rink and are required to be covered with tape.
Rink Rules & Policies
- All skating participation is done so at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents.
- Report all conflicts and safety concerns to the staff.
- All customers are expected to dress in an appropriate manner.
- No “in and out” privileges or loitering around the building.
- Outside food and drink are not allowed unless it’s a bakery purchased item with a scheduled party package.
- Skates may not to be worn into, or out of, the building.
- No offensive language or gestures are acceptable.
- Non-sk8ting Adults accompanying children may enter as a spectator at no charge.
- For safety, hats, headgear, head sets, Bluetooth and sunglasses may not be worn while roller skating, This also extends to loose items (for example; shoes, cell phones, video cameras, stuffed animals, food, or beverages).
- Loose clothing draped or tied around your neck or waist cannot be taken on the skating floor.
- The following things may not be done during our sk8ting sessions; jumping, fast or reckless skating, weaving, zigzagging, sk8ting opposite directions, cutting threw center of rink or practicing roller derby moves through traffic.
- No pushing, shoving, racing, chasing or playing tag on the skating floor or in the building.
- Please keep moving on the skating floor. Please do not stand and chat along the walls.
- Do not pick up and/or carry anyone while you are wearing skates.
- Sitting on or jumping over the walls not allowed.
- No gum in the building.
- All food and drink must stay in the concession area and are not allowed anywhere else in the building.
- You must wear skates to be on the skating floor except when assisting a beginner sk8ter and you and child must remain in the middle of the floor.
- No alcoholic beverages/drugs, anyone under the influence or weapons will be allowed in the building.
- Sitting on laps or showing excessive affection will not be allowed.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- For any witnessed or reported behavior issues we will suspend or ban children from using our facility & expect that your child be picked up immediately. Management will thoroughly investigate all issues and make the final decision if there will be a temporary or permanent suspension.